Friday, April 27 - Sunday,
April 29, 2018
URJ Camp Coleman
Spring Kallah 2018 will feature 5 programmatic tracks. When you register, you will choose your track. Track programs will take place on Saturday, after services and after song session. Track options are:
- Meet Sam Zewdie, an Ethiopian Israeli former professional basketball player, who is a partner and managing director of the company MyPlay, offering smart and innovative video solutions for all sports.
- Hear from Brian Curtis a New York Times bestselling author, former television reporter and host, speaker and consultant, and learn about what it takes to have a career in the sports industry.
- Practice giving and receiving feedback both on and off the court/field with Jillian Bach, assistant director of 6 Points Sports Academy.
- Go offsite and hike to one of North Georgia’s favorite waterfall hikes – Ravencliff Falls. The trail has amazing views and the waterfall at the end is well-worth the walk!
- Challenge yourself and work as a team to tackle some of Camp Coleman’s high ropes course elements.
- Hanoch Piven’s colorful and witty collages have appeared throughout the last 25 years in most major American magazines and newspapers such as Time, Newsweek, Rolling Stone and in many European publications such as Esquire UK, Welt Woche and Der Spiegel. Through a hands-on workshop, you’ll use the metaphor of collage to reflect on yourself, your identity, and your values.
- Take a Tai Chi class, spend some time meditating, and even experiment with mindfull eating and cooking.
Late Tuition: $215 USD (must be approved by Regional Director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after March 28, 2018 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
All fees are in USD
|Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Departure Time||Arrival Time|
|Temple Sinai||5645 Dupree Dr NW, Sandy Springs, GA 30327||3:15 PM (be there at 3pm)||12:30 PM|
|Temple Beth Tikvah||9955 Coleman Rd, Roswell, GA 30075||3:45 PM (be there at 3:30pm)||12:30 PM|
|Congregation Dor Tamid||11165 Parsons Road, Johns Creek, GA 30097||3:45 PM (be there at 3:30pm)||12:15 PM|
Through April 5, 2018 – 90%
Through April 12, 2018 – 75%
Through April 19, 2018 – 50%
After April 19, 2018 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after April 19, 2018 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.