February 8 - 10, 2019
Camp Thunderbird, Wylie, SC
This is our annual opportunity for songleaders to workshop their skills and build their repertoire
- Return home with a skill set that will enable you to take advantage of the songleading opportunities at your congregation, religious school, youth group and in NFTY.
- Learn how to effectively teach a song
- Plan for a service, song session, religious school year music program
- Learn new melodies and be introduced to old favorites
- Share best practices to continue their growth as a songleader after the program concludes
Cost: $105 USD
Register by Wednesday, January 16, 2019
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after January 16, 2019 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
|Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Fri. Departure Time||Sun. Arrival Time|
|Temple Beth Tikvah||9955 Coleman Rd, Roswell, GA 30075||12:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Temple Sinai||5645 Dupree Drive., Sandy Springs, GA 30327||12:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Congregation Dor Tamid||11165 Parsons Road, Johns Creek, GA 30097||12:00 PM||4:00 PM|
|Greenville, SC - Earthfare supermarket||3620 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615||3:00 PM||12:30 PM|
Through January 10, 2019 – 90%
Through January 17, 2019 – 75%
Through January 24, 2019 – 50%
After January 24, 2019 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after January 24, 2019 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.