Friday, August 24 - Sunday, August 26, 2018
URJ Camp Coleman
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
- Enjoy a fun, interactive Saturday night activity
- Reconnect with your NFTY friends after a summer apart
- Learn valuable skills that will help you build your resume and take on a leadership role at your schools, congregations, and communities
- Choose leadership electives that fit your goals and interests
Early Bird: $175.00 USD
Register by, Wednesday, June 6, 2018
Regular: $195.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Space Available: $215.00 USD
Register after Wednesday, August 8, 2018
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after August 8, 2018 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
|Transportation Type||Drop-off/Pick-up location||Address||Departure Time||
|Atlanta Bus||Temple Beth Tikvah||9955 Coleman Rd, Roswell, GA 30075||3:30 PM||12:00 PM|
Through August 2, 2018 – 90%Through August 9, 2018 – 75%Through August 16, 2018 – 50%
After August 16, 2018 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after August 16, 2018 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.