Friday, November 2 - Sunday, November 4, 2018
The Temple, Atlanta, GA
- Explore the best of Atlanta with offsites - choose from the Georgia Aquarium, College Football Hall of Fame, and more. See below for a complete list!
- Participate in unique services and song sessions with artists-in-residence Alan Goodis and Chava Mirel
- Choose your own lunch on Saturday at the CNN Center food court
- Enjoy a fun, relaxed Saturday evening social
- Meet new people and see your friends from NFTY, Camp, Israel and Mitzvah Corps
On Saturday morning, you will get to spend time at one of downtown Atlanta's great attractions. During registration, you will rank your top 3 choices. Each of the locations will also focus on one of the values we are exploring during Fall Kallah.
- Fall Kallah values explored: courage, bravery, and perseverance
- The Center for Civil and Human Rights in downtown Atlanta is an engaging cultural attraction that connects the American Civil Rights Movement to today’s Global Human Rights Movements. The individual galleries engage visitors through a combination of powerful imagery, compelling artifacts and poignant storytelling. Visitors leave inspired and empowered to join the ongoing dialogue about human rights in their communities.
- Learn more at www.civilandhumanrights.org
- Fall Kallah values explored: humility, prudence, and forgiveness
- Get exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to the world headquarters of CNN with this tour experience. You will take a 50-minute walking tour with your very own guide through the halls of CNN Center and get an inside look at how a live broadcast is produced and sent to viewers all over the world. You will also get a more in-depth look at how the world’s largest news organization operates. From the historic first newscast to the now living legacy, learn how CNN became the worldwide leader in news.
- Learn more at: tours.cnn.com
- Fall Kallah values explored: teamwork, fairness, and leadership
- The Hall includes three floors, five themed galleries and over 50 interactive exhibits, including a 47-yard football field and a three-story wall of over 750 college football helmets. Exhibits feature historic and contemporary memorabilia, interactive multimedia displays, and a theater featuring an ultra-high-definition film.
- Learn more at: www.cfbhall.com
- Fall Kallah values explored: optimism, appreciation of beauty, and humor
- At World of Coca‑Cola, you will experience the world’s most famous beverage in a dynamic, multimedia attraction. Get closer than ever before to the vault that houses the secret formula for Coca‑Cola. Get a behind-the-scenes look at the bottling process. View hundreds of artifacts and send your taste buds on a trip around the globe as you taste more than 100 beverages.
- Learn more at: www.worldofcoca-cola.com
- Fall Kallah values explored: love, kindness, and social intelligence
- Atlanta's aquarium is home to tens of thousands of animals including 500 species from around the world and more than 60 habitats.
- Learn more at: www.georgiaaquarium.org
- Fall Kallah values explored: creativity, curiosity, and perspective
- With more than 15,000 works of art in its permanent collection, the High has an extensive anthology of nineteenth- and twentieth-century American and decorative art; significant holdings of European paintings; a growing collection of African American art; and burgeoning collections of modern and contemporary art, photography, folk and self taught art, and African art. The High is also dedicated to supporting and collecting works by Southern artists.
- Learn more at: www.high.org
Regular: $165.00 USD
Register by Wednesday, October 10, 2018
Space Available: $185.00 USD
Register after Wednesday, October 10, 2018
(must be approved by regional director)
This event is open to any Jewish teen in grades 9 to 12.
Meals included in the cost of the event.
Registration will be accepted after October 10, 2018 on a space-available basis.
Teens are expected to participate in the entire event. Fees are set at a full package rate and unfortunately we cannot prorate registration.
Through October 4, 2018 – 90%Through October 11, 2018 – 75%Through October 18, 2018 – 50%
After October 18, 2018 we will not be able to issue any refunds for cancellation. If you have a documented medical emergency and must cancel after October 18, 2018 you will be refunded 75% of the registration fees you paid. Please note that we cannot offer credits in exchange of refunds.
All cancellation must be in writing. We will accept cancellations by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re sorry, but we cannot accept cancellations over the phone. Please allow up to six weeks after the conclusion of the event for your refund to be processed.